You know you are a doula when:
August 26, 2017
- Your kids actually know where babies come from AND how they get out.
- Your kids know what a uterus is and where it is located.
- They know what a placenta is and what it does. (You have had a placenta in your house at some time in your life).
- You get a call and leaves the house in the middle of the night, just like batman and no one asks questions. Even the dogs don’t wake up anymore.
- Your kids know where you keep your doula bag and know that they can find snacks inside.
- You see a baby bottle in a storybook and make a comment about it being filled with pumped breast milk.
- Your know what breasts are for and they know the benefits of breastfeeding.
- They notice all the pregnant women in store and ask if I will be there when the women have her baby.
- They are good massagers and practice on each other.
- They know that peppermint oil in a diffuser helps for nausea.